Crossing the line...

My life pertaining to the Alamo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a native Floridian with a passion for the history and popular culture of The Alamo.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Sentry

Me and alamo54us added a thread that pertained to our rules and regulations for the Alamo Sentry messageboard in every category and will begin enforcing them. Don't worry members. I'm not creating a dictatorship. ;) I'm just stopping trouble before it even starts.

Anyway, I worked on my book today, but only completed a few sentences as the spirit just wasn't in me today. I cleaned my computer desk as my new Dell computer will be arriving soon and my computer desk is where I do alot of my Alamo research and studies.

~Wade

P.S. Alamo Sentry will be having a major upgrade in the next month or so with the release of Proboards version 4. Many new graphics wil uccompany those upgrades as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home