Crossing the line...

My life pertaining to the Alamo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a native Floridian with a passion for the history and popular culture of The Alamo.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Tis the Season

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's been an akward couple of days in fact. Went to a friends wedding, only to be ignored and insulted by her the next. But that's life and I'm getting over it.

Anyway, Alamo Sentry now has 200 members. The messageboard is becoming a nice, strong community of scholars and enthusiasts and am enjoying some of the recent topics that have sprung up.

I got an email from the Alamo Gift Shop about an order confirmation and that told me immediately that my father ordered something for me for Christmas. I told him about the email, but I didn't read it. He's mad that they sent the confirmation through email, but I assured him I have no clue what I'm getting. But I am sure it's something good. He'll enjoy the gift I got him as well.

Anyway, life's going good on my end. Beside the recent blowout with my friend, I'm continuing my drawing, writing, and simply having fun with family and friends. In fact, I've been invited by one of my friends to go with her to the Dominican Republic for a few weeks in the summer so if plans and such go right...that should be a fun and great experience for me. The only other country I've been to was Mexico, where me, my brother, father, and family friend Jay Eklond ended up getting lost in our car while crossing the border, but then went back, and walked across lol.

Until my next post. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

~Wade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home