Crossing the line...

My life pertaining to the Alamo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a native Floridian with a passion for the history and popular culture of The Alamo.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It Do!

Hey all,

Computer recently crashed and it's finally fixed. Sorry I missed out on some of the recent posts made on Alamo Sentry and thealamofilm.com, but will get back to them soon.

I recently had a very nice interview with Alamo artist Gary Zaboly, so check out the interview at the link provided below.
http://alamosentry.proboards24.com/index.cgi?board=ASentryannouncements&action=display&num=1105462319

Just wanted to say as well, when the "High Holy Days" come around, that I'll have the Alamo webcam up on the main page. Hopefully, SanAntonio.com or such do not mind that I use it. Besides that, video clips and photos from the events should come pouring in a day or so later. So, look forward to that. If you have any ideas, suggestions, or would like to provide something that will add to the March 6th experience for those who can't make it please send it to Dillon1836@comcast.net Have the topic titled "Alamo" or something that can get threw my spam filter.

Besides that...nothing much is new. Until my next submittion...

~Wade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home